5. Your Consigned items will remain in our possession for a period of 70 days once placed on the floor. Items are not to be taken off the floor by owner at any time of that duration. ( The reason for this is we have put many employees hours and supplies into putting the items out for sale, we all need to be patient as your items find there new home) Items not sold after 70 days will become property of NextGen and will be distributed/donated at our discretion.
Consignors can arrange to pick up items priced above $50 only by notifying us within 15 days of the end of the 70-day period and by picking them up within 7 days of expiration date due to our limited storage space. You can track when your items expire via your online account access.
6. Consignors will receive payment equal to 40% of the selling price of up to $100 and 50% of the selling price over $100 on all items sold within the 70-day consignment period.
7. There is only a $1.25 a month account maintenance charge that is charged only when you have active items in your account.
8. Consignors may request a check (once a month) in person or over the phone or venmo payment thru email, provided your balance is at least $25, you are able to request up to $300 at each payout. If more is in the account please ask to be written on the next 2 months so you don't have to worry about calling again. The cut off for the monthly payout, is 7 days before the 15th, giving the owner time to write out the checks and Venmo. Consignors may also choose to use their account balance as store credit for purchases as it becomes available. Checks expire after 90 days of them being written. No rewrites once check is signed out of the store. All credits are good for a one year period.
9. CHECK FOR RECALS. Please be sure to verify an item has not been recalled. Here is a great resource to check on recall items… https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls
10. WE CANNOT ACCEPT: Car Seats; Bedding; Stuffed Animals; All Used: Potty Seats,Diaper Pales Undergarments, Baby Bottles, Pacifiers or any other teething toys; Large Pieces of Furniture; Housewear Items; Items with Names (personalized) on them; Any lower end brands such as WalMart, Kmart or closed Retailer; ladies swimsuit & under garments; designer knockoffs
Please note: If your account goes dormant for 1 calendar year, the consignor balance becomes available only in store credit. If the consignor account goes dormant for 2 years it will be closed and store credit funds will be acquired by the store.
Thank you all so much for all you do we appreciate each and everyone one of you! Have a Blessed Day!
Seasonal Drop Off Schedule
Spring Items: January 15 to March 15
Summer Items: March 15 to June 15
Fall Items: July 15 to August 15
Winter Items: September 15 to December 15
Holiday Items We Start Accepting:
Halloween: August 1 to Sept 15
Christmas: October 1 to December 1
School Backpacks: July 1 to August 1
All Other Holiday Drop Offs Begin 60 days Prior to Holiday